Emotional Challenges That Lead To Emotional Distress:
- Grief & Loss
- Family Violence
Emotional fitness Screening
(5 years Old - Adult)
Referral to Agencies/Physician As Needed
Churches Combating Emotional Distress In Our Communities
Call Today For Appointment Or Pre-Screening
(901) 370-HOPE (4673)
PROGRAMS DESIGNED TO EQUIP INDIVIDUALS TO BREAK THROUGH THE STRONGEST BARRIERS TO WHOLENESS
How we can assist in getting you , your friends and family emotionally fit
1. Pre-screen for emotional distress.
2. Refer for further emotional evaluation as needed.
3. Pre-screen for physical symptoms.
4. Provide group sessions for grief recovery, anger management, depression, aftermath of family violence and youth forums.
5. Assign PAL to each client to ensure appointments are made and kept.
Through the EMOTIONAL FITNESS CENTERS OF TENNESSEE we will:
1. Address emotional issues that lead to mental breakdowns.
2. Ensure those needing emotional healing receive it.
3. Reduce the number of people not receiving emotional help needed.
4. Lower stress on families associated with family members not getting needed care.
Handling the Losses of Life
Out of the Blue (Depression)
After Math of Family Violence
Healing For Damaged Emotions (Adults and Youth)
EMOTIONAL FITNESS CENTERS OF TENNESSEE ARE HERE!!!
The Healing Center
Cummings St. Baptist Church
Golden Gate Cathedral
New Direction Christian Center
Pilgrim Rest Baptist Church
Citadel of Deliverance COGIC
Bethesda Word of Life Christian Center
Miracle Temple Ministries
Mt. Moriah East Baptist Church
Greater Fellowship Faith Tabernacle
Brown Baptist Church
980 Stateline Rd.
Southaven, MS. 38671
Tennessee Department of Mental Health
Methodist LeBonheur Healthcare
Comprehensive Counseling Network
Case Management, Inc.
Southeast Mental Health Center
Blue Cross/Blue Shield
Crisis Assessment Center
Just Care Family Network
Family Safety Center
EFFECTIVE PREVENTION IS THE KEY TO SAFER COMMUNITIES, STREETS AND HOMES!
Call Today for Appointment or Prescreening
(901) 370-HOPE (4673)
Grant made possible by the State of Tennessee Department of Mental Healing and Developmental Disabilities and In Memory of Representative Gary L. Rowe